We Need Your Help
Please use the comments at the bottom of this post to tell us what content you want to see in the Saturday emails.
What kind of content?
- Great #FOAMed you’ve discovered
- Great educational videos
- Great #FOAMed that is not well known…yet
- An epic post you’ve written that you want the JF community to see
- Inspiring stories in EM
- New technology relevant to EM
- Posts about unsung heroes in EM, nursing, EMS, etc
- EM people making a difference for good
- Great writing in mainstream media with relevance to EM or medicine – NPR, NYT, WSJ, The Atlantic, etc
- Any online content you think would help your fellow EM colleagues and the JF community
What should I Include?
- Please include a link to the post and 1-2 sentence description of the content and why you think it should be shared in the Saturday email.
- Just copy the URL into the comment box.
- Please include your name so we can give you credit (optional).
- Don’t have a link or website but want to share something you’ve written, photographed, or videoed? No problem. Just send us a note on the contact page.
Use Social Media
- If you prefer, just reply on Twitter or Facebook.
- Share with friends on SoMe as well so more people can comment.
2 thoughts on “Saturday Email – Share Your Discoveries”
Here’s a great breakdown and summary of the DEFUSE3 trial from my colleague, Dr. Anthony Hackett:
Pingback: Hydrocortisone + Fludrocortisone in Septic Shock – APROCCHSS Trial – JournalFeed