Wish you had the ABEM LLSA CliffsNotes?
Well, now you do!
The Quickest, Best ABEM LLSA Test Prep
The ABEM LLSA articles are concisely summarized in these eBooks. This is the quickest way to do LLSA prep. All the LLSA 2015 articles, LLSA 2016 articles, and LLSA 2017 articles are covered in depth with test-relevant points emphasized. This is a great way to support the mission of JournalFeed and to sail through your ABEM LLSA prep!
- Simplicity - All the ABEM LLSA prep information is packaged in a single, easy-to-read eBook.
- Convenience - Instantly download the eBooks as soon as you purchase. No wait. No travel. Study in your pajamas!
- Relevance - The Key Points are highlighted in a big text box at the beginning of each summary.
- Speed - The LLSA Quick Study Guides are the most concise way to learn and prep for the ABEM LLSA test.
- Authority - Actual quotes from the LLSA articles that you need to know are throughout each summary. You're getting the best information from the literature.
- Ease - Other reviews have hours of video or hundreds of pages on top of a dozen articles! Your LLSA prep shouldn't add to your workload. These Guides actually make ABEM MOC easier!
- Clinical Excellence - Practice-changing pearls are highlighted. Believe it or not, some of these articles are actually good. Get key take home points for your next shift.
- Affordability - Compare this to other LLSA guides and save money. It is the best price you will find.
- Engagement - Read carefully and you'll find real-life advice entertainingly delivered to keep your mind active.
- Guaranteed Results - If you are not satisfied, you can get a full refund for up to 60 days. You keep the eBook content.
- ABEM "Approval" - To be very clear, ABEM does not endorse any LLSA review program, including this. But I spoke with them and sent them this material prior to launch to make sure this format was acceptable. They enthusiastically said anything that gets Emergency Physicians engaged with the articles is a win for them.
- Try it! - Try the sample (the full text of the 2012 and 2013 Guides) or purchase risk free.