Earn CME Credit for JournalFeed
Support the mission…
Better Patient Care through Spoon Feeding
Here’s how it works.
Currently, CME credit is available for the years of 2020 and 2021. We no longer offer CME for 2022 and beyond.
The JournalFeedCME.org site has a separate log in and separate purchase from this membership site. If you previously purchased CME, use the credentials for the JournalFeedCME.org site, which may be different than this site. Apologies for the trouble.
- Read the JournalFeed blog or emails each day.
- Sign up, pay, and track your CME credit on our separate companion site, JournalFeedCME.org.
- Earn CME credit!
CME credit is available
One click – No tests
Read, attest, and claim your credit.
How does this work?
JournalFeed has teamed up with Hippo Education.
Read JF | Sign Up | Get CME
It’s that simple!
Want to support JF?
- Use your CME funds, learn >250 new articles, get CME, support JF, and help others!
- For $228/year, you get up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
How do I get CME credit?
- Click the button to go to JournalFeedCME.org.
- Register, purchase, and attest that you have read the JF blog.
- Get an immediate electronic, printable CME certificate!
How does this work?
- JournalFeed has partnered with Hippo Education in a joint providership to offer CME credit.
- JournalFeed provides the daily content. Hippo handles CME oversight.
- Payment and CME tracking/credit is managed by JF.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Hippo Education and JournalFeed. Hippo Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Hippo Education designates this Enduring material activity for a maximum of 27.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.