Starting in January 2024!
Earn CME Credit for JournalFeed
Helping you stay smart
CME credit is available
One click – No tests
Read, reflect, attest, and claim your credit.
Here’s how it works.
Up to 36 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available for the year of 2023. In 2024, 3 credits will be available each month (36 per year).
- Become a JournalFeed Gold Spoon member.
- For 2023 credit, read the posts from JournalFeed 2023 and weekend audio summaries. For 2024, read the new posts each month and brush up each weekend with the audio summaries.
- Earn CME credit!
Want to support JF?
- Use your CME funds, learn >250 new articles, get CME, support JF, and help others!
- For $300/year, you get a JournalFeed subscription plus up to 36 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
How do I get CME credit?
- Become a Gold Spoon member.
- Register, purchase, reflect, and attest that you have read the material.
- Get an immediate electronic, printable CME certificate!
How does this work?
- JournalFeed has partnered with Scimple Education in a joint providership to offer CME credit.
- JournalFeed provides the daily content. Scimple handles CME oversight.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Scimple Education, LLC and JournalFeed. Scimple Education, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Scimple Education, LLC designates this Enduring material activity for a maximum of 36.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.